Use these flirty questions to ask a girl and find out what she thinks is attractive in a guy. Perfect for a date night or use over text to have conversations filled with some double entendres and a blush or two!
There are times when being a little flirty can show someone just what your intentions are. Maybe you are getting to know someone and would like them to know that you are attracted to them a little more than a friend.
Or maybe you are in a long term relationship and want to have a fun date night that has a romantic ending. Either way, asking flirty questions to a girl can make a conversation more fun by adding some sparks.
Flirting is meant to be like a ping pong game. There is a back and forth that happens. Be aware that if you are not getting that playful return flirting, you may want to wait for another time.
You may even want to use some flirty questions to ask your crush, whenever you think it is appropriate.
Questions to Ask your Crush that are Flirty, Funny & Cute
Flirty questions to ask a girl
Flirty questions work best with an added sly smile, wink or a flirty eyebrow raise! If you are texting these questions, add a wink emoji to get your point across.
These questions are best when you are getting to know her and can be used over text
- How would you feel about spending a little bit more time together?
- What is the first thing that you notice about a guy, when you meet him?
- Who do you think is sexier, Thor or Captain America?
- Do you like to cuddle?
- In your experience what do most guys have in common?
- Do you have a boyfriend or someone that you are dating on and off?
- Tell me a secret that few people know about you…
- What is your favorite romantic movie?
This can tell you a lot about her, pay attention to her answer as to WHY she likes this particular movie.
- What do you think are “must haves” in your relationships?
- What is your favorite way to unwind?
- Do you like spending time alone? How often?
- What accent do you find sexy?
- Out of these choices, rate them as most to least fun
- Opening a bottle of wine and watching a movie at home
- Getting dressed up and heading to a nice restaurant
- Going to a concert
- Walking around a farmers market
- Visiting a festival
- Finding local happy hours
- What movie or tv character would make a great boyfriend or partner? What makes him so attractive?
- What are your biggest turn offs in a guy?
113 Flirty Questions to Ask a Guy (to spice things up!)
Flirty questions to ask a girl over text
- Do you believe in “love at first sight” or is it “lust at first sight?”
- What do you find romantic?
- What’s the funniest or worst pick up line that you have ever heard?
- Do you have plans this weekend? How about we make some?
- What did you think of me when we first met?
- Do you like it when a guy takes charge?
- Have you ever made the first move on a guy?
- Do you like to hold hands in public?
- What music do you hear, that you have to immediately start dancing?
- You smell amazing, what are you wearing?
- You have this way of getting into my head, you know that right?
- Would you like to get out of here?
- What am I thinking about right now?
- What are you passionate about?
- How could I get to know you better?
- Were you just looking at my butt? I think that you were!
- What happens when you have a few to many drinks?
- Are you always so much fun to be around?
- What do you think everyone should try or do at least once?
35.Where would you like to go next?
This is cute to say if you are out and want her to know that you want to spend more time with her.
- What was the best part of your day?
More flirty texts to ask a girl
- Have any good dreams lately?
- Do you have a secret talent?
- Have you ever used a pick up line on a guy?
- Where would you like me to take you on our first date?
- When was the last time that you were jealous?
- What is the craziest thing that you have ever done?
- When was the last time that you were surprised by a guy?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure?
- What do you enjoy more, a sunset or sunrise?
These questions are best when you are already in a relationship and know her well
- How would you like to go back to my place for a nightcap?
Be a little silly with an old school movie line…
- How would you like a surprise this weekend?
You can be flirty when you ask this question and then when she thinks you are insinuating something physical, you can say “you have such a dirty mind, I meant Ice cream.”
- I was thinking of working out more, should I focus on my chest or my butt?
You just KNOW you will have a laugh at the conversation that will follow this question!
- What is your idea of the perfect evening together?
Obviously you will start to plan this right after she tells you her answer.
- What do you prefer to sleep in? A tee shirt, night gown or…?
- What is your idea of a boring date?
- Where would you like me to massage you?
- Do you ever daydream? What about?
- How often do you miss me?
- What is the most fun way to wake up in the morning?
Flirty questions to ask a girl to make her smile
- Would you prefer an experience or expensive gifts?
- What turns you on? Not only physically but personality wise.
- I would love to be the reason that you smile today…do you have any ideas?
- I think that I am quite a catch, what do you think?
- What makes you feel desired or loved?
- Do you like it when your neck is kissed?
- Do you like big bear hugs?
- What was the most romantic thing that someone has done for you?
- If we were together right now…what would you like to be doing?
- Whose relationship do you admire?
- What do you like about old school relationships?
- What color do you like that I wear?
- What is your favorite thing about me?
- What do you do when you can’t sleep?
- What do you think every guy should know about women but rarely do?
- Let’s go away together, where would you like to go?
- Are you willing to try new things?
- Do you have a fantasy that you haven’t told me?
- Is there anywhere that you would like to make love other than in bed?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- How do you feel about the idea of “soulmates?”
- What’s the first place that you would think of going for a romantic getaway?
- What is your favorite thing to do, when we are together?
- When you think about your future…am I in it?
- Would you model something I bought for you later?
Questions to ask a girl
- So how do you feel about whipped cream?
- If I were to make a big romantic gesture, what would you like me to do?
- What was the most fun night out that you have had recently?
- What do you think is the most intimate thing that couples do that is not physical?
- Have you ever had a crush on someone and later thought that you must have been crazy?
- What is the worst way to be proposed to?
- How often do you miss me?
What are some flirty questions to ask a girl?
How about…”If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?” Ok just kidding that is corny but will probably get a laugh out of your girlfriend or at least an eye roll.
What questions make a girl blush?
Everyone is different, but in general. Subtlety works better than bluntness. This is why innuendo is so sexy.
Unless you KNOW that your partner likes it when you are a bit more blunt, don’t go this route. Normally flirting with subtlety and teasing is the best way to go.
What’s a good flirty question?
A good flirty question is one that is playful and hints at something more.
Whether it’s a new relationship or a long term one, every girl likes when her guy is flirty with her. It tells her that she is desired, and who doesn’t love that!
How to be Flirty- 6 Successful Ways to Flirt that Gets Results
Conclusion flirty questions to ask a girl
Keep these flirty questions to ask a girl handy for anytime when you want to turn up the heat. Women like men that are playful and make them feel special.
Having a guy that you are interested in, show interest and attention to you is a wonderful feeling.
Girls do not like attention for the sake of attention, remember that it is a give and take.
Some guys overdo it and assume women want any flirty attention but they do not. It should be a dance between the two of you, which is a lot more fun!