Our kababs for camping recipe is part of our camping date night at home. Enjoy our corn with chili lime butter, s’mores & Moscow mule cocktail recipe
along with our campfire kababs.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links at no extra cost to you! Visit our disclosure policy here for more information.
Whether you are having a camping date night at home or are enjoying a camping getaway, these recipes are easy to prepare, cook and clean up.
Kababs for Camping
- Use approx. 2 lbs. of chicken, or steak,
- 2/3 c oil
- ⅓ c lemon juice
- ½ c Tamari or soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- Goya adobo
- 8oz mushrooms
- 1 med. onion peeled & cut into wedges
- 1 green pepper cut into 2 inch pieces
- Cut the meat into approx.. 1.5 inch squares
- Mix the lemon, tamari, oil, & chopped garlic together add to a large bowl or gallon bad
- place cut meat into the bowl and cover or bag.
- Let marinate for 4 hours.
- cut all the vegetables into 2 inch pieces and set aside.
Remove meat from the bowl/bag
Use skewers to alternate the vegetables and meat until it's filled.
lightly sprinkle Goya on the skewer and place on a hot grill cooking about 3-5 minutes per side. Check meat doneness and cook longer if necessary.
Set oven to broil
Place all the ingredients on aluminum foil, fold up the edges of the foil to keep juices from running.
Broil 7-9 minutes turning the meat throughout