Have some fun with these questions to ask your friends that are interesting, deep and funny. You never know what secrets you can find out when you ask the right questions!
So have a fun girls night or couples night and enjoy this activity to learn something new about your friends.
Choose questions that fit how well you know them, if you know them well you can get into the deeper and more personal questions.
95 Random Questions to Ask for Fun Conversations
Funny questions to ask your friends
- Have you ever decided to spend the night with your pet rather than out on a date with someone?
- Have you ever been arrested or almost arrested?
- What is something that you have done, that very few people know about you?
- How demanding do you think that you are?
- What are you the most selfish about?
- What is your favorite snack food, especially when you are snaking mindlessly?
- When was the last time you cyber stalked someone?
- What is the biggest lie that you have ever told me?
- What unusual talent do you have?
- When was the last time that you were really competitive?
- Do your friends embarrass you? When was the last time?
- When you look in your closet, what is the color that you see the most?
- Who is the funniest person in your friend group?
- What was the worst date that you have ever been on?
- Do you like to celebrate birthdays or not so much?
- How large is your friend circle?
- What was the best festival that you have ever gone to?
- What’s your favorite activity or sport to do outside?
- When was the last time that you wore a gown or a tux?
- What show or series have you recently enjoyed the most?
Funny Would you Rather Questions to ask Couples and Friends
Deep questions to ask your friends
- Have you ever fallen for a friend?
- What qualities make someone a best friend?
- How much do you lean on your friends?
- What is your most cherished possession?
- What is the kindest thing that someone has done for you in the past month?
- Do you think that you are a good partner in a relationship?
- Would you describe yourself as more reserved or outgoing?
- What is something that you cannot live without?
- What is the most expensive item that you own?
- What was the coolest event that you have ever gone to?
- Do you like getting flowers?
- Do you remember the last time you were really disappointed? What happened?
- What hurts your feelings?
- How easy is it for you to forgive someone?
- What do you strive for?
- What was the last thing that you “created?”
- When was the last time that you were really content?
- What are the top five places that you want to visit on vacation?
- Are you good at taking care of people or pets?
- When was the last time you remember having a really good laugh?
- Large numbers in the military have seen unidentified objects in the skies, how does that change your perspective?
- What calms you down when you are stressed?
- What celebrity do you admire?
- Would you generally rather stay in or go out?
- Do you like being in crowds?
250 Best Questions to Get to Know Someone (really!)
What questions to ask your friends?
- What is your favorite memory of the two of us?
- What do you notice when you first meet someone?
- What is a pet peeve that you have?
- What is a guilty pleasure that you have?
- You have the whole day to yourself, what would you be doing?
- What is your favorite thing to get in the mail?
- What is the last thing that you had to read the instructions for?
- If you had a week to live, what would you regret the most about your life?
- Where do you shop the most?
- Would you rather eat sushi or pizza?
- What’s the best part of your job?
- Do you think that you are easygoing and that you go with the flow?
- What’s the worst part of getting older?
- What’s the best part of getting older?
- What are you looking forward to doing in the next month?
- Are you where you want to be in your life right now?
- What was the worst text that you sent to the wrong person?
101 Interesting Questions to Ask for Engaging Conversations
What are some fun questions to ask?
- Would you like to go on a trip into space?
- What show do you quote the most often?
- Are you a good or bad driver?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- When was the last time that you hand wrote a letter or note to someone?
- Do you have or would you get a tattoo?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your favorite holiday food?
- What apps do you have on your phone?
- If you had to transfer for your job and could go anywhere in the world, where would you choose to go?
- Do you have a favorite podcast?
- What was the last song that you sang?
- What would be easier to give up, carbs or meat?
- How much time do you spend getting ready to leave the house, on average?
- What is the biggest problem that you are having, right now?
- Would you choose the same career if you could have a do-over?
- Do you enjoy going to a thrift store or visiting yard sales?
- How much time do you spend online?
- What do you have no problem spending money on?
- What is your biggest goal that you have yet to achieve?
175 Fun Questions to Ask to Get to Know Someone
Conclusion fun questions to ask your friends
Asking questions allows you to reminisce with your friends. It turns any get together into something more memorable.
Most people don’t love meaningless small talk. You don’t get to make any connections or find commonality when the discussions are just surface.
Whenever you ask questions, the answers turn into stories. Those stories turn into shared experiences. You may think that you know someone, but it’s so much fun to find out that they have more sides to them.
Just remember to listen and ask follow up questions, you never know what you will find out!