Our S’mores recipe for camping and indoors is from our camping date night at home article.
S’mores are a classic favorite that is just as much fun to make as they are to eat. Visit our camping date night for more recipes, crafts, conversation starters & decor ideas.
Leave it to Amazon to have some of the best S’more making accessories!
Indoor Electric Stainless Steel S’mores Maker with 4 Lazy Susan Compartment Trays for Graham Crackers, Chocolate, Marshmallows and 4 Roasting Forks
Marshmallow Roasting Sticks- S’Mores Kit for Campfire
S'mores- indoors & out
- 12 Graham crackers
- 6 Marshmallows
- 1 Chocolate bar (I prefer dark chocolate) but Hershey's milk chocolate is standard
1. If you are lucky enough to have a campfire, place a graham cracker on a plate,
2. Fill with 1 or 2 squares of chocolate.
3. Roast your marshmallow over the fire.
4. When done to your liking, place on top of the chocolate and top with another graham cracker. Enjoy!
set oven to 225 degrees
Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. place 6 graham crackers on the sheet. Top with chocolate squares, 6 marshmallows and finish with 6 graham crackers on top.
Bake until melted approx. 5 mins.
Add Strawberries! I love to bring fresh strawberries when making S'mores. Make a bowl out of aluminum foil and melt chocolate and marshmallow in the oven or on a fire.
Dip your strawberry in melted chocolate and marshmallow.