Tell him how you feel with our 75 sweet things to say to your boyfriend over text to make him smile. Let him know how special he is with our sweet texts for him.
Finding ways to express yourself isn’t always easy so using our ideas can help you to put feelings into words. This will help to keep you connected even when you are not able to be together.
78 Good Morning Texts for Him (so you’re his first thought!)
Sweet things to say to your boyfriend
- You are my happy place
- I love everything about you…especially your (pick your favorite!)
- I love how you “get” me
- You make me a better person and that is quite a feat
- I choose you
- I always enjoyed my alone time, but now I would rather be cuddling with you
- When I think about the future…you are always in it
- There are not that many people that I am happy to see first thing in the morning but you are the exception 😉
- I will always want you in my arms
- Whenever you need a shoulder, I will always be here for you
- Whenever I feel sad or am in a bad mood, you always find ways to cheer me up
- I crave you more than chocolate
- I can’t imagine my life without you, I am so happy that I don’t have to
- I will be here for you always whenever you need me
- When I see you, my heart actually skips a beat
- I am so happy to call you “mine”
- I love making memories with you
- You make my toes curl
- Getting to know your heart, makes me fall more and more in love with you
- You make me feel special
- You color my world
- You are my first thought in the morning and the last thought before I drift off to sleep
- You are the only person that knows my inner secrets
- You are my forever guy
- You are an incredible person and I don’t take that for granted
- I am so content when I am in your arms
101 Ways to Say I Love You (with & without saying it)
Sweet texts for him
Lift up his day with our sweet texts for him. Everyone appreciates a complement, and when it’s reciprocated it makes everyone happier.
It makes him feel loved, wanted and missed, and everyone wants that! These are called “little bids” which every relationship needs according to Dr. Gottman.
What is a bid?
According to Dr. Gottman, bids are “the fundamental unit of emotional communication.” Bids can be small or big, verbal or nonverbal. They’re requests to connect.
They might take the form of an expression, question, or physical outreach. They can be funny, serious, or sexual in nature.
It’s in these small ways we connect that creates intimacy in our relationships. Sending sweet texts to him can be something that you use regularly.
Don’t save telling him your feelings only on anniversaries, holidays or other special occasions.
- I want to share all of life’s adventures with you
- You and me…hand in hand
- I am so much happier knowing that you are in my world
- When I am in your arms, I never want you to let me go
- I think you are both sexy and sweet
- When I get a text, I always hope that it’s you
- I love our time together
- You can still give me butterflies
- Your heart is safe with me
- I always look forward to seeing your smile
- You are my happy ending
- We were meant for each other
- I love that you are a kind person, it means so much to see that side of you
- I hold you close to my heart whenever we are apart
100 Cute Things to Say to your Boyfriend to make Him Smile!
Deep things to say to your boyfriend
- You treat me the way every girl hopes to be treated
- You are my kind of crazy
- I still feel that spark when I am with you
- You are so handsome and sexy
- I feel so lucky that you are the first person that I want to share everything with
- Your smile melts me
- Your a really good kisser
- I appreciate all that you do for me
- I am never bored when I am with you!
- You can always make me laugh
- You are the man of my dreams
- You have me, I am yours
- I miss you when we are not together
- You are my best friend
55. We fit so well together
- It seems like we have known each other forever
- Falling in love with you is the best thing that has ever happened to me
- My life has changed for the better because of you
- There is nothing I love more than laying on your chest and hearing your heartbeat
- Just wanted to let you know that you are on my mind
- I love that I can always be myself with you
- Your smile warms my heart
- Now I know what it’s like to really be loved
- I am so attracted to you
- When I am with you, I know that everything will be ok
- You are my greatest adventure
- As the song goes…You light up my life
- You and I are perfect together
- I am proud to be yours
- I wouldn’t change a thing about us
More sweet texts for him
- I know that together, we can get through anything that life throws our way
- I love you for who you are
- I love you and I like you
- You are the reason for my smile
- I love when you do ______________________for me
- Can’t seem to get you out of my head
40 Cute Ways to Tell Him you Love Him
Conclusion sweet things to say to your boyfriend
Many of our posts are about communicating our feelings so that we can stay connected. We can’t always be together, so finding small ways to make our partners feel special is worth it.
No one wants to be taken for granted, and the reality is that it doesn’t take much, but it can’t be ignored. Love needs to be nurtured and all the small things that we do add up.
Saying these sweet things to your boyfriend or husband over text will remind him how much you love him.
Speaking of staying connected our date nights include everything needed for a great night of romance. The theme date nights include recipes, conversation starters and atmosphere ideas. It is fun to create special moments that just the two of you can share.