There are a few things to remember when you are flirting, we list five of the most important steps!
1. The number one way to flirt and get someone’s attention is to make eye contact and smile! Usually you cannot just do this once, you may think you are being obvious but it may not be obvious to the other person. So smile at them again & linger a bit to make sure they know that the smile was for them!
2. Find a reason to get closer to them, proximity-wise! Give someone an opportunity to make the a move.
There are many creative ways that you can subtly find a way to work your way over to where they are and pick something up near them.
The point is to see if you can let them know that you noticed them and allow them to notice you also!
3. A great way to say anything to anyone is by asking them a question, such as “Can you tell me where a good coffee shop is nearby?” Think about a couple of questions that can be used in different situations that can be your “standby” questions. Flirting does not have to be so obvious, asking a question is a subtle way to connect.
You will be amazed at how easy it is to talk to strangers. Just remember that the more practice that you get, the easier it will be to talk to anyone even if you don’t have a question on the tip of your tongue.
4. When you find yourself having a casual conversation with someone, the best way to let them know that you are interested is to be playful with them.
By joking, teasing or lightly touching their arm when you talk will all show that you are fun and charming.
The key will be to not be overly loud or sarcastic but playful.
5. Some ideal conversation starter topics may include travel, sharing a personal experience or something mildly controversial. You may be able to gain some insight into what you both may have in common.
How to Flirt Research
Published research and follow-up research by Jeffrey A. Hall and Chong Xing shows that there may be five different types of flirting behaviors.
• Physical flirts tend to subtly touch the person they’re interested in.
• Traditional flirts believe men should make the first move.
• Sincere flirts get other people to open up to them.
• Playful flirts see the interaction as a game and may be using the flirtation as a means to another end.
CLICK HERE to take a quiz to figure out which style best describes you.
“I think of you only twice a day – when I am alone and when I am with someone else.”
― Amit Kalantri
You should be with me, here and now
“Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.”
I found you, can I keep you?
Your eyes make me melt
Do you have any idea how much I what you?
I cant stop thinking about you, and I don’t want to
I happen to be a passionate woman in search of a passionate man
I am enjoying the smile that you gave me
For some reason, I seem to be happier lately
Besides wine and you are my favorite
My heart beats faster every time I get a text