We all need uplifting at times and our uplifting quotes will help you to refocus and stay grateful for what each of us have.
Share with a friend or loved one when they need a little extra boost. We can all help spread some good vibes and positivity around!
Here are 10 strategies to help you get through stressful situations
- Focus on only what you can control. Since there are things that are out of our control, let them play out on their own. Worry is wasted energy (that you will need!)
- Remain objective- Don’t get swept up in the emotion
- Turn off the news or remove yourself from anything that is adding to your stress
- Remind yourself not to make decisions based on fear.
- Find a way to be near sunshine or abundant light.
- Do something nice for someone. A kind note, a small gift, a compliment or a smile.
- Spend 5 minutes meditating.
- Play some of your favorite upbeat music or create a new uplifting playlist.
- Get some fresh air and go for a walk.
- Make a list of things that you are grateful for, then re read that list daily.
So many great quotes are listed below, especially some from our all time favorites Dr. Seuss and A.A. Milne.
1. “Sometimes you will never know the value of the moment, until it becomes a memory.”- Dr. Seuss
2. “Today I shall behave as if this is the day I will be remembered.”- Dr. Seuss
3. “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.”-Dr. Seuss
4. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”- Dr. Seuss
5. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”- Dr. Seuss
6. “When you do the things that you can do, you will find a way.”― A.A. Milne
7. “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”― A.A. Milne
8. “Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope.”- Martin Luther King Jr.
9. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.”-C.S. Lewis
10. “Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do.”- Brian Tracy
11. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.”-Robert Tew
12. “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create”.-Roy T. Bennett
13. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”-Theodore Roosevelt
14. “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.”- Franklyn D. Roosevelt
15. “If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.”-Gurubogsa
16. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.”-William James
More Uplifting Quotes
17. “With a new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
18. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”-Willie Nelson
19. “Never regret a day in your life: good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worst days give lessons, and best days give memories.”- Anonymous
20. “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing & appreciating what we do have.”- Frederick Keong
21. “The world is more malleable than you think and it’s waiting for you to hammer it into shape.” -Bono
22. “There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t”- John Green
23. “There are two great days in a person’s life — the day we are born and the day we discover why”.- William Barclay
24. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”-Zig Ziglar
25. “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
26. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.”- Mandy Hale
27. “Remember you are never alone. Never forget that you are loved. Never doubt that someone surely cares for you.” -Thomas Monson
28. “Always believe something wonderful is going to happen.”-Anonymous
29. “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.”-Jim Rohn
30. “Impossible only means that you haven’t found the solution yet.”
31. “Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine.” -Mario Fernandez
Uplifting quotes to make you smile
32. “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.” -Charles R. Swindoll
33. “The best is yet to be.” -Robert Browning
34. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”-Jimmy Dean
35. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”-Christopher Columbus
36. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.”-J.P.Morgan
37. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”-Albert Einstein
38. “It’s always too early to quit.” — Norman Vincent Peale
39. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
40. “You are enough just as you are.”-Meghan Markle
41. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.”-Maya Angelou
42. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.”
43. “One day or day one. You decide.”
What are the best motivational quotes?
The best motivational quotes are the ones that resonate with you. Find the quotes that make you feel something.
Those are the ones that you could keep handy on your phone or computer to boost your spirits when they are needed.
What are some positive sayings?
44. “A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.”
45. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” -Frederick Douglass
46. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”-Jimmy Johnson
47. “A good laugh is sunshine in the house.’ -William Makepeace Thackeray
48. “Light tomorrow with today.” -Elizabeth Barrett Browning
49. “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful”.-Hazrat Inayat Khan
What is the most powerful quote?
We have two that are considered the most powerful uplifting quotes. What you think colors everything you do and have in your life, plus if you don’t get back up, you can never succeed. Persistence, grit and controlling your thoughts are the keys.
50. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.”-Marcus Aurelius
51. “It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”-Vince Lombardi
52. “If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more.”- Erika Jong
What is an inspiring quote?
53. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”-Oprah Winfrey
54. “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.”-Lou Holtz
55. “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”-A.A. Mine
Uplifting quotes for women
56. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.”-Eleanor Roosevelt
57. “Life is beautiful.”
58. “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.”-Albert Schweitzer
59. “You are amazing, remember that”
60. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
61. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker
62. “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
63. “Be stronger than your best excuse.”
64. “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” – Amelia Earhart
65. “When it hurts, observe. Life is trying to teach you something.”
66. “Knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
67. “Life was meant to be lived. Curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
68. “Wake up and be awesome.”
69. “Limit your “always” and your “nevers.”-Amy Poehler
70. “I’m always perpetually out of my comfort zone.” – Tory Burch
71. “When you’re through changing, you’re through.” – Martha Stewart
72. “Believe in yourself.”
73. “Surround yourself with only those that will lift you up.”
74. “You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness.” – Diane von Furstenberg
75. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”- Vivian Greene
76. “Good things take time.”
77. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m possible!”-Audrey Hepburn
Uplifting quotes for work
78. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.”-George Eliot
79. “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.”-Robert Collier
80. “It’s your life; live it well.”– Judge Judy Sheindlin
81. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”-Milton Berle
82. “It always seems impossible until it is done.”-Nelson Mandela
83. “Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” -Dale Carnegie
84. “Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure.” -Napoleon Hill
85. “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.”-Napoleon Hill
86. “Trust that an ending is followed by a beginning.”
87. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus on the light.”- Aristotle Onassis
88. “Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in every day.”- Anonymous
89. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”-Dolly Parton
91. “Negative people need drama like it’s oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.”– Unknown
92. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts”.- Winston Churchill
93. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” -Christopher Reeve
94. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” -Abraham Lincoln
95. “The first step is you have to say that you can” -Will Smith
96. “Do what you can with what you have, wherever you are.”
97. “The comeback is always stronger than the setback.”
98. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”
99. “Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.”
100. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.”
101. “The journey of a thousand miles, begins with one step.” Lao Tzu
Conclusion uplifting quotes
Hopefully our list of uplifting quotes can help you and those that you love find a way to mentally get back on track. It helps to read these wise words that help to put our thoughts and feelings into words.
Other quotes that you might find helpful